$354.10 - $485.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Built-in, recessed models extends into room approx. 3"
- Hardwood lumber cabinet with a cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior
- Available with no door or an unfinished wood veneer door ready for painting or staining
- Overlay Doors: White Metal, Biscuit Metal, Charcoal Metal, Black Metal or Fingerprint-less Stainless Steel (Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase - See Accessories )
- Optional Doors: Birch Veneer, Maple Raised Panel, Pine Raised Panel, Oak Raised Panel, White Flat, White Raised or Mirrored View Doors
- Door hinged on the right hand side when facing the unit
- Optional IA-LH available for Left Hand Hinge
- Click here to view other available accessories
- 42" ventilated steel ironing board rated for 200 lbs
- Hot iron storage compartment
- Storage shelf
- Includes garment hook
- Illuminated rocker switch turns power on and off
- Appliance outlet
- Built-in safety switch disconnects all power when the board is in the upright position and the door is closed
- Includes Ironing board pad and cover
- Optional 90 degree left/right swivel swivel board, sleeve board and spot light and garment bar (not included)
- Recess mounted or surface mounted
- No assembly required
- Designed to fit between standard 2" x 4" studs on 16" centers
- 1 Year limited manufacturers warranty
- 110 V, 2 amps
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Ships via UPS
**We carry a full range of Storage Accessories - call us at 1-800-667-8721 if you don't see the item you want.
- Iron-A-Way Model Comparisons
- Installation Instructions
- Laundry Accessories
You will be amazed by the versatility offered by Iron-A-Way's model E-342A Wall Mounted Ironing Boards. The ironing boards extend into the room approximately 3 inches. A cool gray interior and unfinished exterior make up the hardwood lumber cabinet. Since the birch wood veneer door is unfinished, it is ready to be painted or stained and compliment your home's style. The 42 inch ventilated steel ironing boards are rated for 200 pounds and a handy storage compartment safely holds a hot iron. An additional storage shelf and garment hook provides you with convenient spaces to stow your neatly ironed clothes. Power is turned on and off in these multi-functional ironing centers with an illuminated rocker switch. An appliance outlet gives you a handy spot to plug your iron into is also included. These innovative ironing centers feature a built in safety switch that disconnects all power when the board is in the upright position and the door is closed. An ironing board pad and cover is also included. Extra options, not included with the basic ironing centers, are a 90 degree left/right swivel board, sleeve board, spot light, and garment bar. The ironing boards are recess mounted, tucking neatly, out of your way. A cardboard Rough-In kit is included with these ironing centers too. No assembly is required and the centers are designed to fit between standard 2 inch by 4 inch studs on 16 inch centers. These wall mounted ironing centers are backed by a one year limited manufacturers warranty. With all the dependable safety and convenience these Ironing Boards will surely bring, they are definitely the essential piece for your home.
Optional Doors and Accessories are Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase.
Cut Out Dimensions: 14 1/4" W x 3 7/8" D x 47 1/8" H
Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 7 3/8" D x 47 7/8" H
Projection from wall: 3 1/2"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810