$83.36 - $3476.69
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Mat Pro Supreme Diamond Foot™ Floor Mat
- 11/16" Thick Anti-Fatigue Mat
- Durable PVC Surface Bonded with 1/2" ErgoFlex™ Foam Base
- Features Mat Pro NGB (No Glue Bond) Technology
- Slip-Resistant Diamond Pattern Surface for Optimum Traction
- Made of Nonflammable & Chemical Resistant Materials
- Beveled Edges For Extra Safety (Please Specify Beveled Edges on Rolls when Ordering)
- Available in Solid Black or Grey
- Limited 3-Year Warranty Against Wear or Delamination
- Custom Cut Sizes Available- Call Customer Service at 1-800-667-8721
The Mat Pro Supreme Diamond Foot™ Floor Mat delivers the ultimate in safety and comfort to any industrial or commercial workspace. The Supreme Diamond Foot™ floor mat has an overall thickness of 11/16 inches and is sure to provide you with the comfort you need when standing for long periods of time. Crafted of Mat Pro’s revolutionary ErgoFlex™ enhanced foam covered with a durable PVC diamond pattern surface, these floor mats maintain resiliency against harsh wear and tear. Mat Pro also uses NGB (No Glue Bond) technology on their anti-fatigue mats, which means their floor mats suffer no delamination. The abrasive diamond pattern is slip-resistant when wet or dry. The PVC surface is resistant to common fluids and chemicals and is nonflammable. These mats are available in solid Black and Grey and come in a wide selection of standard and custom sizes. Please call our expert customer service department at 1-800-667-8721 to place a custom order.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
MAT-KA1365, MAT-KA1371: 2' x 3'
MAT-KA1366, MAT-KA1372: 3' x 5'
MAT-KA1367, MAT-KA1373: 3' x 10'
MAT-KA1368, MAT-KA1374: 2' x 75'
MAT-KA1369, MAT-KA1375: 3' x 75'
MAT-KA1370, MAT-KA1376: 4' x 75'
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KA1365, KA1366, KA1367, KA1368, KA1369, KA1370, KA1371, KA1372, KA1373, KA1374, KA1375, KA1376
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810