Black / Yellow Finish
$55.82 - $2465.21
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Mat Pro Invigorator™ Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat
- 1/2" Thickness
- Durable PVC Surface Bonded to Closed-Cell PVC Foam Base
- Enhanced Rib Surface for Better Traction
- Features MAT Pro NGB (No Glue Bond) Technology
- Easy To Clean
- Resists Common Fluids & Chemicals if Cleaned Regularly
- Limited 3-Year Guarantee Against Wear and Delamination
- Custom Sized Mats Can Be 2’, 3’, and 4’ Wide and Up to 75’ in Length - to Order a Custom Size Please Call Customer Service at 1-800-667-8721
Gain extra traction in the work place with the Mat Pro Invigorator™. These quality floor mats are a terrific less-costly option when compared to other multi-layer floor mats. The Invigorator™ floor mat is made of a 1/8-inch thick ribbed PVC surface over Mat Pro’s 3/8-inch thick closed-cell PVC foam. This combination of revolutionary materials gives you long-lasting comfort during work hours. The wide ribbed surface of the Mat Pro Invigorator™ offers abrasive traction and is easy to clean. Mat Pro’s NGB (No Glue Bond) technology prevents separation of the two PVC layers over time, ensuring that your Mat Pro Invigorator™ will provide a lifetime of stability and comfort. If regularly cleaned, the PVC surface layer will remain resistant to chemicals and common fluids. Available in either solid Black or Black with Yellow borders, these floor mats will easily blend into your existing work area. Choose from a wide selection of standard sized mats and rolls. To place a custom order, please call out customer service team at 1-800-667-9721.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
MAT-KA1442, MAT-KA1447: 2' x 3'
MAT-KA1443, MAT-KA1448: 3' x 5'
MAT-KA1444, MAT-KA1449: 2' x 75'
MAT-KA1445, MAT-KA1450: 3' x 75'
MAT-KA1446, MAT0KA1451: 4' x 75'
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KA1442, KA1443, KA1444, KA1445, KA1446, KA1447, KA1448, KA1449, KA1450, KA1451
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810