$30.98 - $962.16
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Mat Pro ArmorStep™ Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat
- Wear Resistant Surface Bonded with a Closed-Cell PVC Foam Base
- 1/2" Thickness
- Resistant to Common Chemicals and Moisture
- Beveled Edges for Extra Safety
- Provides Comfort and Support While Standing
- Available in Solid Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Floor Mat Delamination
- Custom Sized Mats Can Be 2’, 3’, and 4’ Wide and Up to 60’ in Length - To Order Custom Dimensions Please Contact Customer Service at 1-800-667-8721
Experience comfort throughout the work day with the Mat Pro ArmorStep™ Floor Mat. The ArmorStep™ Floor Mat features an enhanced wear-resistant surface layer that is fusion bonded with a closed-cell PVC foam base to produce an excellent addition to any work area where sitting is not an option. The ArmorStep™ floor mat furnishes you with a top quality but less costly floor mat that is durable enough to last for years to come. The closed-cell structure of these floor mats is resistant to moisture and common chemicals, which makes them the perfect anti-fatigue mat for garages, service counters, and hospitals. The ˝ inch thickness of the ArmorStep™ grants you comfort while standing for numerous hours. Available in a sleek, solid Black finish and a wide variety of standard sizes, this mat will easily blend into your existing work area. Custom sizes are available if you need to find a mat for a room with irregular dimensions. The beveled edges of the ArmorStep™ add a touch of extra safety once you have found the perfect place for your mat. To order a custom size floor mat, please contact our customer service line at 1-800-667-8721.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
MAT-KA1502: 2' x 3'
MAT-KA1503: 3' x 5'
MAT-KA1504: 3' x 10'
MAT-KA1505: 2' x 60'
MAT-KA1506: 3' x 60'
MAT-KA1507: 4' x 60'
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KA1502, KA1503, KA1504, KA1505, KA1506, KA1507
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810