$87.20 - $207.18
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Tile-Top AM Beveled Mat
- Available in Black, Blue, Charcoal Gray, & Gray Colors
- Multiple sizes to fit your workspace
- 1/2" Thickness
- Safety Beveled Edging
- Dry, solid areas are best
- 100% Anti-Microbial for health of facility & employees
- Surface destroys micro-organisms on contact & significantly reduces airborne contaminants as well
- Non-porous vinyl surface has extra-wear layer for excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Micro-pure sponge base and Nitrile rubber composite helps this mat last longer than usual & helps employees stand in comfort without pain
- Ideal for dry areas where comfort and productivity are important, such as laboratories, offices, packaging & postal areas
This 100% Anti-Microbial Tile-Top Mat from Wearwell destroys germs on contact and helps reduce many air-borne contaminants. With its non-porous vinyl surface, constructed with an extra layer for abrasion and chemical resistance, this floor mat helps keep workers healthy as well as comfortable on the micro-pure sponge base. Aches and pains can be lessened with the exceptional comfort that comes from standing on these cushioned floor mats all day. The nitrile rubber composite is designed to keep the anti-fatigue mat long-lasting and resilient with a 1/2" thickness. Safety beveled edges complete the ergonomic mat which is best used in dry, solid areas. Many colors are available: Black, Blue, Charcoal Gray, & Gray. Multiple sizes are available as well to fit any specific area. The floor mat is ideal for use in laboratories, hospitals, offices, packaging and postal areas.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
WWL-KA2390 to WWL-KA2394: 24"x36"
WWL-KA2414 to WWL-KA2418: 36"x60"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Outstanding quality product
by: Lyn from: Somerset, NJ on: September 10, 2009
| ||I was plesantly surprised when I opened the box to receive my kitchen mat. It is a heavy duty mat, perfect for the kitchen floor especially on the floor by the sink. Yet the mat does not have a heavy look to it. But you know it will stand up to anything by the weight and the lining underneath the mat. Happy I ordered it and it is a very attractive addition to my renovated bueatiful kitchen floor.
by: anonymous from: -, - on: June 13, 2009
|Does what it's supposed to do!
by: P.J. from: Pasadena, CA on: May 4, 2009
| ||For our small apartment, we were hoping for something a little more aesthetically pleasing, but after several general-store kitchen mat failures, we decided to splurge on something that would provide support for the dishwasher (i.e., my spouse). It's really comfortable, easy to clean, and makes doing dishes a far less stressful activity.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KA2390, KA2391, KA2393, KA2394, KA2414, KA2415, KA2417, KA2418
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810