$79.79 - $2916.34
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Wearwell Smart Tile Top UltraSoft Anti-Fatigue Mats
- Innovative floor mats reduce fatigue and improve circulation
- Available in 4 finishes: Black, Blue, Charcoal and Gray
- 2' x 3', 2' x 60', 3' x 5', 3' x 60', 4' x 60' sizes available
- 60' long mats are full rolls for multiple applications
- 7/8" thick
- Smooth title top PVC surface
- Rebound sponge base constructed from 100% recycled urethane composite
- Rated for dry area use
- Green Rating: 80% recycled
- Also available in a standard 1/2" thickness, see Matching Items below
Whether you’re a professional chef, lab technician or home handy man, the Smart Tile Top UltraSoft Anti-Fatigue Mats by Wearwell will help you feel less tired on your feet and increase your productivity. These Eco-Friendly floor mats feature a 7/8” thick design with a Rebound sponge base made from 100% recycled urethane composites. As handsome as they are comfortable, the Smart Tile Top UltraSoft Anti-Fatigue Mats each boast a smooth tile surface constructed from PVC in one of four available finishes: Black, Blue, Charcoal and Gray. And with a wide variety of offered sizes, you’re sure to find the perfect floor mat for any application. These mats come in 2’ x 3’ and 3’ x 5’ sizes for spaces like in front of a kitchen sink or under a barber’s stool, as well as in 2’ x 60’, 3’ x 60’ and 4’ x 60’ full rolls for flooring your entire work room or garage. Designed for dry areas, these amazing floor mats are a great addition to both residential and commercial work areas, and promise to relieve the discomfort associated with working for long periods.
Available Sizes: 2' x 3', 2' x 60', 3' x 5', 3' x 60', 4' x 60'
Mat Thickness: 7/8"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KA2485, KA2486, KA2487, KA2488, KA2489, KA2490, KA2491, KA2492, KA2493, KA2494, KA2495, KA2496, KA2497, KA2498, KA2499, KA2500, KA2501, KA2502, KA2503, KA2504
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810