$371.25 - $468.75
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Point-Of-Use-Faucet Hot & Filtered Cold Water Dispenser, 2" Diameter
- Elongated handle, silky smooth function
- Available in Old World Bronze, Chrome or Satin Nickel finish
- Requires FK-HT-200 heater unit (sold separately)
- Meets AB1953 (CA) and S152 (VT) requirements
- ICC certified
- Ceramic cartridge, leak-free operation
- Matching Franke kitchen accessories available (each items sold separately).
- Note: Point-of-Use (POU) systems refer to faucets that produce water on an as-needed basis at the faucet, as opposed to whole house units which connect directly to the water main and treat everything that flows in from that pipe.
The benefit of a POU system versus a whole house system is that with a whole house system, the incoming water is treated and then stored in a tank. Eventually it passes throughout the house. It is possible for the water to gather microorganisms and impurities during the time of water storage and eventually to glass.
Generally, a POU faucet water purification unit is most likely to be found in the kitchen, but there is always use for one in the bathroom as well.
The Point-Of-Use-Faucet Hot & Filtered Cold Water Dispenser by Franke is available in Old World Bronze, Chrome or Satin Nickel finish to match any kitchen décor. Requires FK-HT-200 heater unit (sold separately) to function properly. The faucet features an elongated handle and silky smooth functions. Matching Franke kitchen accessories are available (each items sold separately).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
2" Diameter x 9-1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
LB5200, LB5260, LB5280