Catskill Kitchen Island with Pull-Out Leaves
Sale Price: $965.59
List Price: $1433.02, You Save: 33%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Butcher Block Top
- Oil Finish
- Kitchen island with two pull-out leaves with Butcher Block surface
- Cabinet Doors open from both sides of unit
- One drawer and two cabinet doors on each side
- Full extension drawer glides
- Locking casters
- Modern, nickel-plated hardware
- Drawer & pull out leaf handles double as towel bars
- Warp resistent hardwood veneer adjustable interior cabinet shelf
- Solid wood doors, drawer, braces, pullout leaves, table top, sides and legs
- Made in the USA
- Made from Northeastern Hardwood
- Weighs: 174 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Ships via UPS (3 separate boxes)
- This is an Eco-Friendly product.
- Block Care Instructions
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
This Empire Kitchen Island by Catskill features two pull-out leaves which provide a large work space of 14-1/2 square feet when the leaves are fully extended. This kitchen island has full extension glides on both the leaves and the drawer to allow for easy pull-out and return. The island is made from Northeastern Hardwood and has locking casters for easy movement and stability. This kitchen island has a drawer and cabinet doors on each side, with an adjustable interior shelf. The kitchen island has an overall size of 44" W x 26" D x 36" H and measures 82" W x 26" D x 36" H with both leaves extended. Ships via UPS.
Overall size: 44" W x 26" D x 36" H
Overall size With leaves extended: 82" W x 26" D x 36" H
Top Only: 44" W x 26" D x 1 1/4" H
Top: 44" W x 26" D x 1-1/4" thick
Interior cabinet: 39-1/2" W x 22-1/4" D x 24" H
Adjustable shelf position: (1) 143/4 " from bottom; (2) 17 1/4" from bottom
Interior drawer: 31 7/8" W x 22 1/4" D x 4-1/2" H
Pull out leavesr: 22" W x 19 1/4" D x 30" off the ground
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Mike McCormick from: Danville, Ky on: May 7, 2013
| ||You need to lay out all the parts before starting and have a large open assembly space. I was missing the shelf support pins but had the needed materials in my shop so it wasn't an issue. Having a hot glue gun will help make the drawer bottom more secure. All in all very nice and met our expectations.
|This is a great work station and a beautiful piece of furtniture!
by: Anne Lawson from: Boulder, Co on: January 28, 2013
|Great piece of furniture
by: George F. from: Bluffton, SC on: July 25, 2012
| ||Well designed and pre drilled pilot holes all matched perfectly. Needed some finishing sanding.Good packaging.No missing parts. Made in the USA with home grown timber.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810