No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Solid Wood Top with Natural Finish
- Solid Hardwood & Veneer Construction
- Hand Rubbed, Multi-Step Finish
- Beautiful Raised Panel Doors
- Black & White Finish has Brushed Nickel Hardware, Cherry & Mahogany Finish has Antique Brass Hardware
- Total of Three Adjustable Shelves Inside Cabinet
- Spice Rack with Towel Bar
- Towel Bar / Paper Towel Holder
- Comes with casters
- Assembly required
Constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers, this kitchen island is designed for longevity. The beautiful raised panel doors and drawer fronts provide the ultimate in style to dress up your kitchen. Two deep drawers are great for anything from utensils to storage containers. Behind the four doors, you will find adjustable shelves and an abundance of storage space for things that you prefer to be out of sight. Style, function, and quality make this kitchen island a wise addition to your home.
Overall: 51 1/2" W x 18" D x 34" H
Top Only: 42" W x 18" D
Drawers: 17 5/8" W x 5 7/8" H
Left and Right Door Areas: 9 3/4" W x 14 1/2" D x 22 1/4" H
Center Door Area: 17 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 22 1/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Brandon Putzke from: Vero Beach, fl on: November 6, 2013
| ||I guess you get what you pay for..
it's just "OK" drawers are kinda wobbly and there's not as much storage as i was hoping for. looks nice but i shouldve spent a little more $ and gone with something bigger and better! live and learn
|Pleased with purchase
by: John from: -, NC on: January 25, 2012
| ||It is a solid piece which was easy to put together. There is adequate storage room and handy drawers. We are glad to have it. The price was fair and the free shipping was a plus.
by: Will Gormley from: Bensalem, PA on: October 28, 2011
| ||The Crosley cart arrived four days after I ordered it, was doubled packaged. It was very easy to assemble, and looks better than its pictures. My only complaint would be some of the aluminum cam locks used to hold it together would snap when turned to the lock position, indicating that it was broke. I know becaused I replaced one that wasn't quite locked. Other than this no complaints. Thanks!
by: Patricia Morris from: Prince George, VA on: April 4, 2011
| ||It is beautiful, sturdy, and fully functional
|Good product with two comments
by: William Walter Wesenberg from: Wallkill, Ne on: April 1, 2011
| ||I liked everything about the kitchen cart except the following:
(1) The cams that lock down on the posts are too cheaply made and 2 of them cracked and broke before I managed to complete a 90 degree turn. Since I'm handy with tools, I modified the construction for the towel rack using dowels and glue.
(2) I purchased the version which has feet and wheels, expecting that I could have the image of a piece of furniture sitting on the floor, but able to roll around as well. I discovered that you only provide for one or the other. So I constructed additional mounting pads next to the feet and mounted the set of wheels that came with the cart. They were too large and raised the cart too far off the floor, so I purchased a set of 2" casters and mounted those. This keeps the feet about 1/4" off the floor and gives the impression of a piece of furniture while allowing it to move around. You should construct a separate set of mounting pads next to the mounted feet and provide a smaller set of casters(2").
by: Tommy Colon from: Shirley, Ny on: March 23, 2011
| ||easy to put together.. Good instructions. Looks Great..
|Lots of parts but easy to assemble
by: Greg Langford from: Victory Gardens, NJ on: March 23, 2011
| ||There were about 40 parts to the island. Lay them out and count them. One piece had a crack in it but it was not visible. I fixed it with some wood glue. You may want to let it air out for a couple of days. The smell was strong at first. Assembly time was a couple of hours. Read instructions. Overall fits the space well. Good price and looks good.
|Pain Free No Hassle Shopping!!
by: Yu M from: Brooklyn, NY on: January 11, 2011
| ||delivery was prompt
|The description for the CLF-KF30001ACH (Cherry) states that this piece comes with castors, yet the photo shows the piece with wooden legs.
Can we get this piece with the wooden feet / legs? as we do not want the rolling castors. Please let me know and if it is available with the wood feet, we will purchase this. Thanks - Asked about product CLF-KF30001ACH
| ||Yes, the bunt legs come with this shipment. The castors are optional.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810