No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
- Butcher Block Top Kitchen Island
- Available in Black, Classic Cherry or White
- Top has a Mineral oil finish
- Solid Hardwood (Rubberwood) Veneer Construction
- Fully Functional Doors & Drawers on Both Sides
- Butcher Block Top
- Two Towel Bars
- Beautiful Raised Panel Doors, Drawers & Side Panels
- Black & White Finish has Brushed Nickel Hardware, Cherry Finish has Antique Brass Hardware
- Carved Column Accents
- Two Adjustable Shelves Behind Doors
- Assembly required
- Ships via UPS Ground (2 Boxes)
- Weight: 132 Lbs.
- Items also sold separately, See Matching Items
Constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers, this kitchen island is designed for longevity. The handsome raised panel doors and drawer fronts provide the ultimate in style to dress up any culinary space. Great for food preparation, the butcher block top is a plus in any kitchen. Fully functional doors and drawers on both sides of the cabinet provide beauty and convenience. Behind the doors, you will find adjustable shelves and an abundance of storage space for objects you’d prefer to keep hidden. Deep push-through drawers are great for holding essential items, such as utensils or storage containers. Style, function, and quality make this kitchen island a wise addition to your home.
Overall Island: 49" W x 23" D x 35 3/4" H
Island Top: 42" W x 23" D x 1 1/2" Thick
Island Base without Towel holders: 40" W x 22" D
Drawer Dimensions: 15 1/2" W x 19 1/2" D x 4" H
Inside Cabinet Dimensions: 15 1/2" W x 19 1/2" D x 22 1/2" H
Towel Bars: protrude 4" from cabinet wall
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Boregard from: Savannah, Ga on: November 26, 2012
| ||My Island arrived as scheduled. I started putting it together by the instructions and had it in the kitchen within 5 hours. My wife was and still is excited about it. The instructions were very clear with few exceptions.
by: sylvia scarborough from: Medway, Ma on: June 18, 2012
| ||product is very functional. Only down side is the chemical paint smell that lasts for a week. Packaging was amazing. Product instructions were vwery easy to follow. Packaging of screws ect were very organized.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810