John Boos JB-CU-BB3024 Butlers Block
Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- 30"W x 24"D x 5" thick top
- Solid end-grain Northern hard rock maple top.
- 34" overall height
- Two aged bronze hooks on each side of the apron offer easy access to necessary items like apron, oven mitts, or dishtowels.
- Top has a beeswax finish and the base has a distressed painted finish
- Base is a rubbed stain for antique look
- The maple slatted lower shelf for storage and quick access to pots, pans or serving platters
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for
inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Block Care Instructions
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Made In America
This kitchen furniture by John Boos is designed to accommodate the largest or smallest tasks, it can serve as the primary work table or act as end table for serving or holding beverages when the crowd moves into the kitchen during a dinner party. The 5" thick top end-grain butcher block has a beeswax finish and is sure to be cherished by your family and will provide service for generations.
Overall: 30" W x 24" D x 34" H
Butcher Block Top:30" W x 24" D x 5" thick top
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810