John Boos Classic Country Work Table with Shelf, 30" Deep
Shown with Optional Drawer & Baskets. Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions.
Useful Gray Stain
$819 - $979
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- 1¾" thick solid edge grain Northern hard rock maple top
- Cream finish on top
- Optional Utensil Drawers (2 drawers available on 60" wide models only)
- Available with various finish options
- Dimensions: 36" High, 1-3/4'' thick top
- Slatted shelf, runs full length under the top
- Also available in American Cherry wood
- Also available with no shelf or 2 shelves
- Optional wicker baskets available
- Optional 2-1/2" casters available
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Block Care Instructions
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Made In America
Outfit your kitchen with the Classic Country Work Table from John Boos. With its Cream finished 1-3/4" thick solid edge-grain Northern hard rock maple top and four-legged base with a lower slatted shelf, the worktable is ideal for food prep and for storage. The kitchen island is available in 48" and 60 widths, with a 30" depth and a 36" height. The base comes in several finishes to complement your kitchen décor or add a splash of bold color. Optional drawers, wicker baskets and casters are also available. The worktables ship via UPS or truck.
by: Pilsner from: Golden, CO on: October 5, 2012
| ||I needed a table and additional counter space in my small kitchen. This is the perfect piece. The height is counter top height and with a few stools it serves as a table. It is super easy to assemble. The butcher block top is fabulous. I like this product so much that I have bought it twice. The first one moved out with my daughter and I replaced it. I highly recommend this piece.
|Servicable work table with uneven finish
by: Don Hornbeck from: Spokane, WA on: July 22, 2010
| ||The paint finish on the legs was uneven, as some parts were finished more smoothly while other parts should have been sanded more before painting.
The cutout ends of the apron for the drawer insertion weren't painted at all, so we painted them.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810