John Boos 2-1/4" Thick Maple Top Work Table w/ Stainless Steel Base & Bracing, Varnique Finish
Logo Not Included with Tops - See Bullets for Information
$673.27 - $2167.33
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- 2¼'' Maple Top
- Stainless steel base, type 300 with #3 polish satin finish
- Varnique finish top
- Bracing adjustable to desired height
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Optional accessories include:
Stainless steel lower shelves
Galvanized steel lower shelves
5'' diameter heavy duty casters
- Click here for just the maple top
- Assembly required
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Block Care Instructions
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Made In America
- **Tops are not branded with John Boos name nor stamped NSF unless specifically requested - please leave a comment in the special instructions field in the shopping cart
John Boos offers only the highest quality tables for your home or commercial needs. These commercial grade work tables have maple tops with a varnique finish and measure 2-1/4" thick. Featuring a sturdy stainless steel base, the tables are available in widths ranging from 36" to 120" and in depths from 24" to 36". Optional drawers, stainless steel shelves, galvanized steel shelves, key locks and 5" heavy-duty casters are available separately. The work tables ship via truck.
36", 48", 60", 72", 84", 96", 108" or 120" Widths
24", 30" and 36" Depths
|What is the varnique finish? Does it require special care? Does it make the surface look different? Shiny?
What is the finish on the non-varnique option.
The optional casters are 5 inch. I found a 2 inch lockin John Boos caster online. Is it compatible with this piece? % inches would raise the table too far above counter height.
Scott - Asked about product JB-TNB10-V
| ||Yes, Varnique finish is a semi-gloss finish and is virtually maintenance free. However, cuts into the finish should be resealed immediately to prevent the exposed wood from absorbing moisture.
The other finish available is Oil. This is a butcher block top finish and is the only finish we recommend, as a cutting surface.
For more info on butcher block care instructions, see here: http://www.kitchensource.com/counter-tops/jb-countertopcare.htm
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810