John Boos Butcher Block Carts "Cucina Laforza" - JB-CUCLA
Sold in a Set or Separately
Maple Top & Frame
Cherry Top & Frame
Walnut Top & Frame
$348.68 - $1098
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Cucina Laforza Cart
- 6" Thick
- Hard Maple End Grain Top, Cherry End Grain Top or American Black Walnut End Grain Top
- Butcher Block top has Boos Block Cream finish with Beeswax
- Food Service Grade 300 Series - 18/8 Stainless Base
- Stainless Steel Lower Shelf
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- 36" high overall
- 129 lbs.
- Each piece sold separately or in a set with Maple or Cherry top
- Assembly Required
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Block Care Instructions
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Made in America
The Cucina Laforza Butcher Block Carts are perfect for any kitchen. Made by practiced craftsmen since 1887, John Boos offers butcher block carts that last. These handsome John Boos kitchen carts feature a 6 inch thick hard rock maple or cherry wood butcher block on top. The wood top has Boos Block Cream finish with Beeswax. A food service grade stainless steel frame and lower shelf make these stylish kitchen islands a functional addition to your home. They also include adjustable feet for leveling. John Boos Butcher Block Carts are the perfect blend of durability and functionality to satisfy your good taste.
|Great product, great service
by: Julie from: Seattle, WA on: February 17, 2012
| ||We love our new island! Quality is top-notch and design is gorgeous. Love the contrast of more modern frame with our vintage kitchen. Island replaced inherited "knock off" butcher block with a warped leg, thin cutting surface, and low height. New island's height is correct and has added bonus that legs adjust individually - our 1924 kitchen floor is not level and this island does not wobble at bit! We are glad we spent the money. Kitchensource handled transaction perfectly and offered great price. Delivery company was easy to work with, and delivered with no problems.
|great item, better than I hoped, looks great
by: bob from: -, Wy on: November 9, 2010
|Hi, I have 2 questions -
1) Why is it $88 cheaper ($1010 vs $1098)to order the cherry block and base separately than to order them together?
2) The "features" section describes the block as having an oil finish, whereas the "description" section describes a cream finish on top and bottom with sides having a varnique finish. [I want an oil finished block.]
Thank you for your help,
Michael - Asked about product JB-CHY-CUCLA24TB
| ||We apologize for the confusion. The wood top has Boos Block Cream finish with Beeswax. We have made corrections to the product page. Per John Boos the oil and the cream finish are the same really, you can oil a board that has been finished in the cream with no problem and vice-versa.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810