121 X 41
121 X 41
96 X 41
- Standard 16 Gauge (optional 14 gauge)
- Type 300 stainless steel with # 3 polish, satin finish
- 12" Deep Bowls (optional 14" deep bowls)
- Bowl sizes 1 - 24"x24", 2 - 32"x12"
- All Corners, both vertical and horizontal, coved at 5/8" radius
- Bottoms of bowls formed for drainage to 3-1/2" diameter die stamped opening
- Full length 10" High Boxed Backsplash, with 2" return to wall at 45 degree and 3/4" turned down rear lip
- 1-1/2" Faucet Holes in Backsplash
- Solid Stainless Steel front panel, type 300 stainless steel with # 3 polish, satin finish
- All outside corners of assembly are Bullnosed to
- provide safe,clean and polished edge
- Standard legs 1-5/8" diameter, 16 gauge galvanized steel
- 100% pre-galvanized steel - Not Plated (optional stainless steel)
- Legs located directly under sink bowls, providing increased stability and maximum weight supportCONSTRUCTION:
- Top: Stainless Steel Sinks are TIG welded, Exposed welds are polished to match adjacent surface.
- Bowls & Bracket: Type 304 stainless steel polish, satin finish
- Bowl:16 gauge stainless Steel
- Desk or splash mount faucets, Swing arms in a variety of lengths, Pre-rinse units, Knee and Foot valves, Lever waste drains, straight, twist, or rotary, Overflow Drain, Under and over shelves, Poly or maple cutting boards, Soap baskets, Flanged feet, And more!
Bakers need a truly heavy duty sink that can hold everything from scrappers to sacks of bun pans. For a sink that will withstand years of use in the bakery and is easilly cleaned to a like new look, Pro-Bowl is the only answer. With its 16 gauge stainless steel bowls, these sinks are built for you.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810