54-3/16" X 23-1/2"
54-3/16" X 23-1/2"
21-1/8" X 23-1/2"
76-3/16" X 23-1/2"
103-1/4" X 23-1/2"
- Standard 16 ga 12" deep type 300 SS bowls with #3 polish, satin finish (14 ga and 14" depth available options)
- All Corners, both vertical and horizontal, coved at 5/8" radius
- Bottoms of bowls formed for drainage to 3-1/2" diameter die stamped opening
- Full length 10" High Boxed Backsplash,with 2" return to wall at 45 degree and 3/4" turned down rear lip
- 1-1/8" Faucet Holes in Backsplash
- Solid Stainless Steel front panel, type 300 stainless steel with # 4 polish, satin finish
- All outside corners of assembly are Bullnosed to provide safe, clean and polished edge
- Standard legs 1-5/8" diameter, 16 gauge stainless steel
- Legs located directly under sink bowls, provide maximum weight support
- 36" Drainboards are standard w/ additional stainless steel legs
- Top: Stainless Steel Sinks are TIG welded, Exposed welds are polished to match adjacent surface.
- Bases:Stainless Steel Bases, Standard K.D.
- Bowl & Bracket: Type 304 stainless steel polish, satin finish
- Bowl: 16 gauge stainless steel
- Desk or splash mount faucets, Swing arms in a variety of lengths, Pre-rinse units, Knee and Foot valves, Lever waste drains, straight, twist, or rotary, Overflow Drain, Under and over shelves, Poly or maple cutting boards, Soap baskets, Flanged feet, And more!
Pro-Bowl stainless steel sinks are designed and built to withstand the rigors of daily heavy duty usage at places like supermarkets, restaurants and institutions. Sink bowls are fabricated of 14 gallon or 16 gallon 300 series high nickel content stainless steel alloy. Unlike other manufacturer's drawn bowl construction, Pro-Bowl sinks guarantee full gauge thickness even in the covered corners. All Pro-Bowl sinks are built to NSF requirements.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810