Our Price: $552.00
List Price: $690.00, You Save: 20%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- JULIEN Summum Collection Undermount Sink with Medium Single Bowl
- 80-85% natural quartz content for excellent resistance to scratches and chips
- High-quality acrylic resin providing a highly resistant hardened composite material
- Non-porous material providing excellent stain resistance and ease of maintenance
- Anti-bacterial material with natural silver ions reducing bacterial growth by up to 95%
- Natural sound dampening properties
- Center 3-1/2" drain placement
- White finish
- Manufactured in Germany
- Standards Compliance: cUPC; ANSI Z124.6-2007; CSA B45-02
- Julien inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its Granix sinks, ensuring them against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and covers the following:surface blemishes, bubbling, thermal cracking, inconsistent color within sink, routing imperfections, warped deck.
- This limited warranty does not cover the following: damages caused by wrong installation and/or misuse or abuse (such as placing pots that are too hot in the sink), chipping, cuts and/or nicks, incorrectly drilled holes, scratches or marks due to use, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
This JULIEN Summum Collection Undermount Sink with Medium Single Bowl is manufactured from a composite of quartz particles, acrylic resin and silver ions. Featuring non-porous material and solid color throughout, the overall dimensions of the sink are 23 5/8" left-to-right and 18 3/8" front-to-back.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Sink: 23-5/8"W x 18-3/8"D x 8-5/8"H
Inside Bowl: 21"W x 16-3/8"D x 8-5/8"H
Cabinet Size: 27"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810