Triumph 1-1/2 Undermount Inox Granix Kitchen Sink - 065142
Sale Price: $478.48
List Price: $735.00, You Save: 35%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Manufactured in Germany
- 80-85% natural quartz content for excellent resistance to scratches and chips
- High-quality acrylic resin providing a highly resistant hardened composite material
- Undermount 1-1/2 bowl kitchen sink
- Non-porous material providing excellent stain resistance and ease of maintenance
- Anti-bacterial material with natural silver ions reducing bacterial growth by up to 95%
- Natural sound dampening properties
- Solid Color throughout the sink
- Color: inox (charcoal)
- Offset 3.5'' drain placement
- Julien inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its Granix sinks, ensuring them against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and covers the following:surface blemishes, bubbling, thermal cracking, inconsistent color within sink, routing imperfections, warped deck.
- This limited warranty does not cover the following: damages caused by wrong installation and/or misuse or abuse (such as placing pots that are too hot in the sink), chipping, cuts and/or nicks, incorrectly drilled holes, scratches or marks due to use, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
- Cannot ship to Canada
The Granix Triumph sinks are manufactured using Julien's new quartz composite material to obtain a smooth but rock hard antibacterial product. Easy to maintain and durable, the sink looks great with any decor. Recommended accessories (not included with sink) are the following: Drains (model numbers 100056, 100080, 100081, 100082, 100083 or 100101).
Bowl dimensions: (L-12" W x 15" D x 7-1/8" H) (R- 18-1/4'' W x 18-1/2'' D x 9'' H)
Overall dimensions: 33-3/4" W x 20-3/4" D x 9'' H
Recommended cabinet size: 36"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810