Our Price: $2447.90
List Price: $3497.00, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Recommended Optional Sink Accessories
- Handcrafted in England
- Made from heavy fireclay; Solid throughout
- Up to 40 hours of gradual drying period
- Fired at more than 1200°C – 2200°F
- 38 mm (1.5") wall thickness; Dimensions may vary by + / - 2%
- 40 mm (1.625") corner radius; Dimensions may vary by + / - 2%
- Scratch and chip resistant
- Waste disposal unit compatible
- Center 3-1/2" drain placement
- This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: misuse, abuse and/or neglect, scratches, chips or dents (reported following installation) – please inspect sink carefully prior to installation
- Julien Inc. offers a 1-year Limited Warranty following the purchase date against manufacturing defects and a 10-year limited warranty following the purchase date against fading/staining on its fireclay sinks under normal residential use. Julien inc will not warrant defects or damages resulting from installation: because sink is handcrafted and can vary between +/- 2% (caused by shrinkage during firing), we recommend that your kitchen fitter cut countertop only after having measured sink and that sink is properly supported because of its weight.
JULIEN white fireclay sink model 080003 is a double bowl farmhouse kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's F140 Collection. The left bowl size is 17.25" (left-to-right) x 15.38" (front-to-back) x 7.5" (top-to-bottom) and the right bowl size is 17.25" (left-to-right) x 15.38" (front-to-back) x 7.5" (top-to-bottom). Overall dimensions are 39.13" (left-to-right) x 18.25" (front-to-back) x 9" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 39.13".
The F140 Collection offers original fireclay designs for today’s traditional kitchens. These sinks are as durable and practical now as they were a century ago. A JULIEN F140 fireclay sink will add warmth, grace and personality to your kitchen.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl dimensions: (L- 17-1/4" W x 15-3/8" D x 7-1/2" H) (R- 17-1/4" W x 15-3/8" D x 7-1/2" H)
Overall dimensions: 39-1/8" W x 18-1/4" D x 9'' H
Recommended cabinet size: 42"
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810