36" Sink Shown, Not Available
Pre-Holiday Deal: $914.48
List Price: $1420.00, You Save: 36%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- JULIEN F140 Series 080010 Farmhouse Kitchen Sink - 23-1/2"W
- Handcrafted in England
- Made from heavy fireclay; Solid throughout
- Up to 40 hours of gradual drying period
- Fired at more than 1200°C – 2200°F
- Scratch and chip resistant
- Waste disposal unit compatible
- Center 3-1/2" drain placement
- Fireclay, Biscuit
- This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: misuse, abuse and/or neglect, scratches, chips or dents (reported following installation) – please inspect sink carefully prior to installation
- Julien Inc. offers a 1-year Limited Warranty following the purchase date against manufacturing defects and a 10-year limited warranty following the purchase date against fading/staining on its fireclay sinks under normal residential use. Julien inc will not warrant defects or damages resulting from installation: because sink is handcrafted and can vary between +/- 2% (caused by shrinkage during firing), we recommend that your kitchen fitter cut countertop only after having measured sink and that sink is properly supported because of its weight.
- Cannot ship to Canada
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
JULIEN farmhouse kitchen sink model 080010 is a single bowl farmhouse kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's F140 Collection. The F140 Collection offers original fireclay designs for today’s traditional kitchens. These sinks are as durable and practical now as they were a century ago. A JULIEN F140 fireclay sink will add warmth, grace and personality to your kitchen.
Recommended accessory (not included with sink - See Accessories) is the following: drain assembly (compatible models: 100080 or 100081). Dimensions may vary by +/- 2%.
Bowl dimensions: 20-5/8" W x 15-3/8" D x 8-1/2" H
Overall dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 18-1/8" D x 10'' H
Recommended cabinet size: 24"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810