List Price: $1397.00, You Save: 30%Additional savings given at checkout!
More from JULIEN Nantucket Collection
- Handcrafted in England
- Made from heavy fireclay; Solid throughout
- Up to 40 hours of gradual drying period
- Fired at more than 1200°C – 2200°F
- 30 mm (1.125") material thickness; Dimensions may vary by + / - 2%
- 10 mm (0.375") corner radius; Dimensions may vary by + / - 2%
- Scratch and chip resistant
- Waste disposal unit compatible
- Color: white
- Center 3-1/2" drain placement
- Julien inc. offers a 1-year Limited Warranty following the purchase date against manufacturing defects and a 10-year limited warranty following the purchase date against fading/staining on its fireclay sinks under normal residential use. Julien inc will not warrant defects or damages resulting from installation: because sink is handcrafted and can vary between +/- 2% (caused by shrinkage during firing), we recommend that your kitchen fitter cut countertop only after having measured sink and that sink is properly supported because of its weight.
- This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: misuse, abuse and/or neglect, scratches, chips or dents (reported following installation) – please inspect sink carefully prior to installation, use of abrasives and/or chemicals (such as undiluted bleach), common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
Handcrafted with the principle of highest quality combined with a perfect harmony of form and function, Julien fireclay sinks are as durable and practical now as they were a century ago.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl dimensions: 27-5/8" W x 15-5/8" D x 10" H
Overall dimensions: 30" W x 18" D x 11-1/8'' H
Recommended cabinet size: 30"
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810