List Price: $258.00, You Save: 30%Additional savings given at checkout!
Optional Care Products
- 100% premium hard rock maple for high quality and durability
- Penetrating oil finish
- Hard maple edge grain construction
- Safe for all food preparation
- 1.5’’ thick
- Can be used on top of sink to create extra workspace
- Julien inc. offers a 1-year Limited Warranty following the purchase date for cutting board against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
- All wood cutting boards must be oiled on a regular basis to avoir warping, drying out or cracking.
5 oz. Tube - Available in a 3 or 12 Pack
*Combination of natural un-bleached beeswax & mineral oil
*Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil - penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
16 oz. Tube - 3 or 12 Pack; 2 oz. Tube - 10 or 100 Pack
*Mixture of white mineral oil & beeswax
*Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed & penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
1/2 Pint - 12 per case, 1 Pint - 6 per case, 1 Quart - 4 per case
*Makes repairs and fabrication a foolproof operation
*Can be used to touch-up tables with Varnique or Tuff-Var finish
*Can also be used on oil finish tops to convert them to varnique tops
Cutting board 210048is FDA approved and can be used on top of sink to create extra workspace, and is compatible with 17'' front-to-back Julien sink models with a zero-reveal installation or a 1/8'' overhang.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
16-3/4"W x 11"D x 1-1/2"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810