Our Price: $193.58
List Price: $276.54, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Single series undermount sink
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: KS-KS1107 Stainless Bottom Grid & 3-1/2" Strainer (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
Undermount sinks add a touch of elegance and flair to any kitchen. Having the sink mounted beneath the counter has an understated feel that doesn’t distract from its surroundings, focusing all attention on a vivid wood grain or stone counter top, all while maintaining a high level of functionality. The Single Series 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Sink by Dawn Sinks is constructed out of one piece of 18-gauge, 304 Series 18/10 chrome-nickel stainless steel and polished to a Satin finish for a subtle look that goes with most surroundings. Sound-deadening undercoating pads minimize noise from the sink. With a basin size of 18-1/8" W X 18-7/8" D, this kitchen sink satisfies most needs. A convenient cutout template is included to ease of installation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 20-1/2" W x 21-1/4" D x 8" H
Size of Basin: 18-1/8" W X 18-7/8" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810