Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink with Small Bowl on Left
Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink with Small Bowl on Right
Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Combination series undermount sink
- Double bowl design
- Small bowl on left or right
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1114 Stainless Bottom Grid (large bowl) and SKS-KS1120 Stainless Bottom Grid (small bowl) (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
The Dawn Sinks Double Bowl Undermount Sink features two bowls for added versatility. Made from 304 series stainless steel, with an 18-gauge construction has a Polished Satin finish and comes with the smaller bowl on the left or right side. Sound-deadening undercoating pads reduce excess noise from water and dishes. The larger basin measures 20” W x 18” D, and the small basin measures 11-7/8" W x 15" D, giving you plenty of room for your food prep and cleanup tasks. To make installation easier, the kitchen sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include stainless bottom grids for both bowls (accessories not included).
Overall: 35" W x 20" D x 10" H
Size of Small Basin: 11-7/8" W x 15" D
Size of Large Basin: 20" W x 18" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810