Shown Here with Large Bowl on Left and Small Bowl on Right
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Combination series undermount sink
- Double bowl design
- Small bowl on left or right
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1112 Stainless Bottom Grid (large bowl) and SKS-KS1110 Stainless Bottom Grid (small bowl) (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel - The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
The Dawn Sinks Double Bowl Undermount Sink is designed to maximize flexibility while keeping a high visual standard. Made from 18-gauge, 304 series Japanese stainless steel, the kitchen sink has a Polished Satin finish. The undermount style adds an elegant flair to any kitchen and works nicely with stone countertops. Sound-deadening undercoating pads reduce noise from water and dishes, adding practicality to aesthetics. The sink consists of two basins, the larger measures 14-7/8" W x 18-1/2" D, and the small basin has a size of 13-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D. The smaller bowl can be ordered on the left or right hand side. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include stainless bottom grids for both bowls (accessories not included).
Overall: 31-7/8" W x 20-7/8" D x 9-5/8" H
Size of Small Basin: 13-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D
Size of Large Basin: 14-7/8" W x 18-1/2" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810