Our Price: $303.12
List Price: $457.15, You Save: 34%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Combination series undermount sink
- Double bowl design
- Small bowl on left or right
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1110 Stainless Bottom Grid (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
This Dawn Sinks Double Bowl Sink features two equal-sized bowls that make it easy to multitask. The undermount sink is made with 18-gauge 304 series Japanese stainless steel and has a Polished Satin finish that adds shine to any kitchen. Noise from water and dishes is reduced by the sound-deadening undercoating pads. The basins on this double bowl sink measure 13-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D, offering plenty of room for food prep and cleanup. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include matching stainless bottom grids and a strainer (accessories not included).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 30-3/4"W x 18-1/2"D x 8-3/4"H
Size of Basin: 13-3/4"W x 16-1/2"D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground