Small Bowl on Left
Small Bowl on Right
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Combination series undermount sink
- Double bowl design
- Small bowl on left or right
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1112 Stainless Bottom Grid (large bowl) and SKS-KS1120 Stainless Bottom Grid (small bowl) (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel - The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
The Double Bowl Sink by Dawn Sinks is a versatile addition to your kitchen. Made from18-gauge 304 series Japanese stainless steel, this undermount sink features two offset bowls. The large basin measures 14-7/8" W x 18-7/8" D and the smaller basin measures 11-7/8" W x 15" D. The sound-deadening undercoating pads eliminate excess noise made from dishes. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include matching stainless bottom grids and a strainer (accessories not included). The sink can be ordered with the small basin located on the left or right side.
Overall: 30" W x 20-7/8" D x 9-5/8" H
Size of Small Basin: 11-7/8" W x 15" D
Size of Large Basin: 14-7/8" W x 18-7/8" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Earl J. Kincaid from: Irving, Te on: July 15, 2009
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810