Shown Here with Large Bowl on Left, Small Bowl on Right and Bottom Grid (Sold Separately)
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Combination series undermount sink
- Double bowl design
- Small bowl on left or right
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1114 Stainless Bottom Grid (large bowl) (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
This Combination Series Double Bowl Undermount Sink from Dawn Sinks offers a larger and a smaller bowl to help with all sorts of kitchen tasks. The kitchen sink is made from 18-gauge, 304 series Japanese stainless steel with a Polished Satin finish. The undermount style adds an elegant flair to any kitchen and works nicely with stone countertops. The sound-deadening undercoating pads reduce noise from water and dishes. The large basin measures 20” W x 18” D, and the small basin measures 7” W x 14” D, perfect for flatware or other small items. The small bowl is available on the left or right side. The sink comes with cutout templates for easy installation. Optional accessories include stainless bottom grids for both bowls (accessories not included).
Overall: 30" W x 20" D x 10" H
Size of Small Basin: 7" W x 14" D
Size of Large Basin: 20" W x 18" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810