Our Price: $598.50
List Price: $913.42, You Save: 34%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Triple series undermount sink
- Triple bowl design
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1112 Stainless Bottom Grid (large bowls) & SKS-KS1120 (small bowl) (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
Two large bowls and a small bowl in the center provide ample room for rinsing, cleaning and food preparation. The Triple Bowl Undermount Sink from Dawn Sinks is crafted from 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel construction with a Polished Satin finish. The undermount style offers a seamless look and easier cleanup. The sound-deadening undercoating pads help to eliminated excess noise from dishes and glassware. The sink features two outer basins sized 14-7/8" W x 18-7/8" D, and the smaller middle basin measures 11-7/8" W x 15" D, perfect for flatware. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include stainless bottom grids for all three bowls (accessories not included).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 45-7/8"W x 20-7/8"D x 9-5/8"H
Size of Small Basin: 11-7/8"W x 15"D
Size of Large Basins: 14-7/8"W x 18-7/8"D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: J. Gonsman from: -, CO on: July 23, 2009
| ||I LOVE this sink. It is spacious, stylish, and very functional. We use the left basin as a "drying rack" for clean dishes, which still leaves 2 basins for washing. It is a big sink, but once installed, it really doesn't look too big. It looks perfect.