Our Price: $209.38
List Price: $299.12, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Combination drop-in series top mount sink
- 20-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- Standard sink comes with 3 holes - more holes are available upon request, please call Customer Service at 1-800-667-8721
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
The Dawn Sinks Drop In Series Double Bowl Top Mount Sink combines functionality with attractive appearance and ease of installation. The kitchen sink is made from 304 Series Japanese stainless steel, highly regarded by manufacturers worldwide for its high quality, and features a 20-gauge 18/10 Chrome-Nickel construction with a Polished Satin finish. The top mount style makes installation easy without sacrificing appearance. The sound-deadening undercoating pads reduce noise from water and dishes. The drop-in sink features a large basin measuring 15" W x 16-1/2" D, and a smaller basin that is 15" W x 13-3/8" D. The sink comes with cutout templates for installation. Optional accessories include a 3-1/2” diameter strainer and 1-3/8” hole soap dispensers (accessories not included).
Overall: 34-1/4" W x 19-1/2" D x 7-1/2" H
Size of Large Basin: 15" W x 16-1/2" D
Size of Small Basin: 15" W x 13-3/8" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810