Dawn Sinks Single Drop In Series Stainless Steel Top Mount Sink
Our Price: $303.12
List Price: $457.15, You Save: 34%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Single drop-in series top mount sink
- 20-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
- Extra holes can be special ordered upon request
The Dawn Sinks Single Drop In Series Stainless Steel Top Mount Sink has an elongated rectangular bowl for added convenience and style. Tough and resilient 20-gauge 304 Series Japanese stainless steel is crafted into a drop-in sink then finished in Polished Satin. Sound-deadening undercoating pads help to eliminate work noise. The top-mount style makes for easy installation while maintaining a great look and high functionality. The kitchen sink, which features a basin size of 31-1/2" W x 14-1/8" D -17" D x 9-1/2" H, ships with a cutout template for simplified installation. Optional strainers are available (not included).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 34-1/2" W x 19-7/8" D x 9-1/2" H
Size of Basin: 31-1/2" W x 14-1/8" D (17" D)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Kat from: Nashville, Tn on: April 15, 2013
| ||The sink looks amazing installed! Really so much nicer than I even expected. Installation was not moderately difficult, but not impossible for a regular person with very basic knowledge of how to install.
by: Arthur Mark from: Hampstead, N/ on: December 11, 2012
| ||awesome-except-had to redesign the hold down clips - it's a good thing I was a plumber, a normal home owner would not have been able to install. Too large, need alot of space on ends, front
by: Angela Ericksen from: Kelso, WA on: October 12, 2010
| ||Sink is wonderful and seems to be of good quality. When installing in a formica countertop the hooks or anchors don't seem to be able to colapse down enough to tighten sink down. Ended up just glueing sink in place and clamping edges. Worked just fine.
|Regarding kitchen sink:
Please explain how the sink is to be attached to the counter. I don't want to have to glue and clamp it, as was described in the October 12, 2010 review of this sink by Angela Ericksen.
--Mark - Asked about product SKS-KS1142
| ||Please refer to page 4 on the pdf listed for the answer to your question: http://www.kitchensource.com/kitchen-sinks/pdf/sks-ks1142-install.pdf
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: