Our Price: $134.30
List Price: $191.86, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Single drop-in series top mount sink
- 20-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
The Single Drop In Series Stainless Steel Top Mount Sink by Dawn Sinks offers attractive looks paired with functionality. The sink features a one-piece construction and is made of 20-gauge, 304 Series 18/10 chrome-nickel stainless steel with a Polished Satin finish for a subtle look that enhances most surroundings. Sound-deadening undercoating pads minimize noise from the sink. The basin size of this sink is 20-1/2" W x 16-1/4" D. the kitchen sink comes with a convenient cutout template to simplify the installation of this sink.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 22" W X 17-3/4" D x 8" H
Size of Basin: 20-1/2" W x 16-1/4" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Alena Kotava from: Danbury, CO on: May 14, 2012
| ||VERY GOOD
|Beautiful sink -- well-made
by: Linda T. from: San Diego, CA on: October 21, 2010
|package arrived on time and as specified
by: robert braner from: cumberland, md on: October 8, 2010
|works great for our undersized counter
by: Angela from: Monroeton, PA on: September 7, 2010
| ||Love it! Nice retrofit on our 22" counter with wall mounted faucets. So excited for the upgrade!
|how do I install the faucet? - Asked about product SKS-KS1144
| ||The faucet would be either wall mounted or installed directly in countertop.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: