$638.33 - $813.21
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Elementhaus Farmhaus Fireclay D-Bowl Sink
- White, Glossy Finish
- Smooth oven fired glaze adds beauty and durability
- Can be used in Bar, Entertainment Installation
- May be installed as a drop-in or undermount
- Sink tapers slightly on sides
- Drains RNW35, RNW50, or WH200 must be used
- 100% organic material
- Ships via UPS
- Care & Maintenance:
- Clean your Fireclay sink with mild soap and warm water or a gentle general purpose cleaner. Wipe the entire surface dry with a clean, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, or metallic wire sponges. To avoid potential stains or damage to the finish avoid soaking dishes for abnormally long periods of time and refrain from leaving coffee grounds or teabags in the sink.
- Whitehaus Collection recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid scuffing from heavy-duty cookware. If scuffing does occur, it can be easily buffed out with Gel Gloss, and a clean, soft, dry cloth.
The Elementhaus Series D-bowl Fireclay Sink in White by Whitehaus Collection. Available in small size and large size. This fireclay Sink is made of 100% organic material. The timeless design can be installed as an under-mount or a drop-in application. This sink will be the center piece of your kitchen for years to come. Can be installed as a drop in or under-mount sink.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 18'' W x 17-3/4'' D X 8-1/2'' H
Inside Dimensions: 15" W x 15" D x 8" H (3-1/2" rear center drain)
Overall Dimensions: 23-1/4'' W x 20-3/4'' D X 10-1/2''
Inside Dimensions: 21" Wx 18-1/2" D x 10" H (3-1/2" rear center drain)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810