Mounted Steel Bearing
$47.76 - $81.67
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Lazy Daisy - Rev-A-Shelf's Most Economical
- Full Round Banded Natural Wood Lazy Susans
- Mounted steel bearing & substrate
- Available with or without steel bearing
- 2" tall banded wood rim
- 5/8" maple plywood tray bottom
- UV cured finish
- Easy access hole for installation
- Available in 18", 20", 24", 28" & 32" diameters; 18" and 20" ideal for diagonal wall cabinet
- 7.5 - 18 Lbs.
- Manufacturers Limited lifetime warranty
Made with a 5/8" wide continuous maple plywood rim, these Full Round Banded Natural Wood Lazy Susans by Lazy Daisy feature joints that are doweled and glued together at the butt joint. The full round lazy susans are available in 18", 20", 24", 28", & 32" sizes and have a 2" high rim with a 5/8" maple plywood bottom. The susans have a UV cured finish with an easy access hole for installation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Available in 18", 20", 24", 28" & 32" diameters
2-15/16" H with steel bearing
2" H without steel bearing
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Agnes from: Riverside, Wy on: July 12, 2016
| ||I have bought 5 of these to put in my pantry. They are great quality and are perfect for what I wanted.
|Extremely good quality
by: Agnes Williams from: Riverside, WY on: June 21, 2016
| ||The quality of this product surprised me. Very impressed with it
|good product at a fair price
by: david allen from: leeds, Al on: April 14, 2016
| ||took a little longer to ship but weather was a factor with the shipping - really a GREAT product, good workmanship and material was 1st grade wood.
by: Don from: Marriottsville, MD on: October 2, 2012
| ||A great product this is well engineered
|Highly recommended and super product!
by: Leslie from: Horsham, PA on: September 24, 2012
| ||This full circle kitchen cabinet accessory is crafted exceptionally well and made for durable use. It suits all of my storage needs for a corner cabinet. The lack of a pole in the middle allows this circular unit to be easily connected to a shelf. In addition, the high rim that surrounds the shelf creates a barrier that makes this shelf a worry-free and easy-moving unit that prevents items from falling off the shelf at any time.
|Still wasn't made clear from answer to similar previous question (and I wasn't the one that asked):
1. Does it rotate ON ITS OWN WITHOUT the steel bearing shelf mounting option? (I also want this lazy Susan for my spices inside my corner shelf.) 2. Is there a purpose for the shelf mounting IF it is not needed to support or facilitate the Susan rotating on its own? 3. Is its purpose to make the rotating process smoother OR is it just for peace of mind (to some)so that it doesn't dislocate an inch here or there during normal use? 4. May I have someone from Kitchen Source to answer the question, so that I can get a precise answer PLEASE? - Asked about product LD-4BW-001-18SB-1
| ||The lazy daisy shelf without the steel bearing for shelf mounting is just a solid tray. It's not drilled. If you want this to rotate, you need to buy it with the steel bearing. If you didn't mount the steel bearing to a shelf, it wouldn't be stable.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
|I'm having a hard time knowing from the description if the 24" lazy susan is all I need to order? We want to place it on an existing shelf. We don't really need it to be anchored inside the shelf as we are just going to put herbs and spices on it but is the metal bearing thing needed or will the lazy susan spin around on it's own? - Asked about product LD-4BW-001-24-1
| ||Yes, that is all you would need. Here's the mounting instructions from Rev-A-Shelf. That should help you understand how to mount to your cabinet. https://www.rev-a-shelf.com/products/files/I-LD-4BW-B.pdf
| ||50% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (1)|
|Can this be used on a dining table. Does it turn? Also can the wood be stained? - Asked about product LD-4BW-001-32SB-1
| ||This Lazy Susan is meant to be mounted to a shelf however, it could be used as a tabletop Lazy Susan, although, you probably would not want to secure it to the table. Also, there is a UV Finish already on the piece but you could refinish it, if needed. Yes this Lazy Susan turns.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
4BW-001-20SB-1, 4BW-001-32SB-1, 4BW-001-24SB-1, 4BW-001-28SB-1, 4BW-001-18SB-1, 4BW-001-20-1, 4BW-001-24-1, 4BW-001-28-1, 4BW-001-32-1