Combined with Top Pivot-Out Susan
Glide-Out Motion - Additional Image
$86.27 - $129.06
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Sold individually
- Slide mounted shelf pivots out of blind corner cabinets and extends 13" on quiet, ball-bearing slides
- Makes access into blind corner cabinets easy
- Reversible design for either right or left hand cabinets
- Wire shelf includes a 1-1/2" high fence to help hold tall items upright
- Hardware includes a stop which may be field installed to prevent unit from hitting back of cabinet
- Glide-out shelf extends on 21-5/8" heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Nylon door follower attaches susan to door for automatic shelf retrieval
- Available in White, Frosted Nickel or Platinum
- Can be combined with Knape & Vogt Wire Half-Moon Lazy Susans with Pivot-Out Shelf Motion
The Half Round Glide Out Susan from Knape & Vogt is a truly hassle free way to store your kitchen items. The Glide-Out Half-Moons incorporate a heavy-duty ball-bearing slide for easier access to cabinets. Slide mounted shelf pivots out of blind corner cabinets and extends 13" on quiet, ball-bearing slides. Wire shelf includes 1-1/2" high fence to help hold tall items upright. Reversible design for either right or left hand cabinets. Hardware includes a stop which may be field installed to prevent unit from hitting back of cabinet
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
HM25G: 12 7/8" w X 24 13/16" Dia.
Minimum Door Opening: 13 3/8" W, Minimum Cabinet Depth: 13 5/8" D
HM28G: 27 13/16" w X 24 13/16" Dia.
Minimum Door Opening: 14 3/4" W, Minimum Cabinet Depth: 15 1/8" D
HM34G: 33 13/16" w X 24 13/16" Dia.
Minimum Door Opening: 17 3/4" W, Minimum Cabinet Depth: 18 1/8" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Easy on the back
by: Ellie from: Statesboro, GA on: February 13, 2014
| ||After installing a half-moon lazy Susan in a dead corner in my kitchen,I searched long and hard for a similar solution that would fit through the narrower door opening in the opposite corner. These shelves from Kitchen Source were the only ones I found, and this one works perfectly for my purpose, which is to avoid having to crawl into the cabinet to find something that may or may not be stored there. Love it!
by: Organized from: Salinas, CA on: December 22, 2009
| ||Works very well to make the whole blind corner accessible. Just a couple of snags, though. (1) It requires about 2 inches space underneath for the hardware. So you may not be able to get your tall bowls or pots in. (2) If you have eurohinges like I do, the hinges will get in the way. I could not use this for half of my blind corner cabinets.
|excellent solution for blind corner cabinets
by: mary m from: gloucester, VA on: July 16, 2009
| ||I had two blind cabinets that were very long
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
HM25-G-W, HM28-G-W, HM34-G-W, HM28G-P, HM28G-FN, HM25G-FN, HM34G-FN