| Independently Rotating Full Round 6070 Series |
Upper Pantry Shelf System
| 1. Locate screw holes with
template provided to install bottom positioner on cabinet floor with four
(4) each 3/4" by 8 oval head screws. |
2. Locate screw holes with template provided to install upper pivot support with four (4) each 3/4" by 8 oval head screws.
3. Insert bottom end of shaft through upper shelf and assemble collar. Repeat for bottom shelf and temporarily tighten collar 6-10 inches from the bottom of the shaft.
Note: If desired, the lower collar may be discarded to reduce the height of the lower shelf in the finished installation.
4. Tilt the shaft to a horizontal position and ease the shelves through the cabinet opening. Raise the shaft to an upright position and engage the lower end in the bottom positioner. Engage and seat the upper shaft assembly in the upper pivot support. Tighten the shaft locking screw and the locking screw in the bottom positioner.
6. Space the shelves as desired and tighten the collar (s) with the locking screws.
|| Lower Pantry Shelf System | Full Panty System ||