|Required when mounting Full Round 6070 Upper Pantry Shelf System directly above 6060 Series Lower Pantry Shelf System|
| 1.Using the provided template, drill four
(4) each 7/32" diameter holes through the mounting panel. |
2. Use four (4) each 10-32 by 1" oval head self-tapping screws to fasten mounting flange to the positioner assembly.
3. Locate screw holes with template provided and install lower mounting flange for the Lower Pantry Shelf System with four (4) each 3/4" by 8 oval head screws. *
4. Proceed with steps 2-5 of the installation instructions for 6060 series Lower Pantry Shelf System,
5. Locate screw holes with template provided and install upper pivot support for the Upper Pantry Shelf System with four (4) each 1/2" by 8 truss head screws.
6. Proceed with steps 3-5 of the installation instructions for the 6070 Series Upper Pantry Shelf System.
*Mounting flanges are tapped for jack screw accessory. If used, drill 1" diameter hole through bottom floor only.
|| Upper Pantry Shelf System | Lower Panty Shelf System ||