Make sure each hook is to the extreme left and right, and properly secured.
- Determine the location of the cabinet on your wall.
- On the wall, draw a level horizontal line at the height you want the top back edge of the cabinet.
- Take the long thin aluminum strip, with the holes on the bottom. Line it up above the line you drew on the wall in step #2.
- Secure the strip with screws (not supplied) that will work best with the material for your application.
Make sure the strip is level and well secured.
- Place the two (2) SURFACE MOUNT HOOKS (the two with NO HOLES) and insert into the back slot in the middle on the TOP of the cabinet.
Slide one to each side (left and right).
- Take the two (2) SURFACE MOUNT HOOKS (the two with HOLES) and repeat step #4 - but on the bottom of the cabinet.
- With your four (4) SURFACE MOUNT HOOKS placed to the extreme:
- Top left/Top right
- Bottom left/Bottom Right
- Pick up the cabinet and hook the two (2) Top SURFACE MOUNT HOOKS into the thin aluminum strip you have already mounted to the
wall. Again make sure your hooks are at the extreme left and rignt.
- Once the cabinet is positioned properly, secure the two (2) Bottom SURFACE MOUNT HOOKS into the wall with screws (not supplied).
(1) Thin aluminum strip with multiple holes.
(2) Top surface mount hooks - with no holes
(2) Bottom surface mount hooks - with holes
NOTE: If you are mounting the mirrored sides, peel off double-sided tape, align the wood strip to the back of the cabinet -
making sure front is flush - and press firmly.