$254.95 - $338.75
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Frameless recessed mounted cabinet
- Available frames must be ordered separately
- Reversible left or right handed mounting
- Hinges open 125º on the white cabinet
- Durable steel construction with a rust resistant, electro-deposition white paint
- 1" Beveled edge or polished edge exterior mirror
- Interior mirror on the back of the door
- Interior is a white cabinet body
- Heavy duty adjustable european hinges
- Three adjustable 3/16" thick glass shelves
- 3¾"D on the glass shelves
- Snap fit shelf supports
- Surface mount kits available for 4"D cabinets
- Ships Fedex Ground
- Overall Dim: 15"W x 25"H or 15"W x 35"H
- Wall Opening Dim: 14"W x 24"H or 14"W x 34"H
- Available depths: 4"
- Available heights: 24" or 34"
This mirror medicine cabinet features a solid steel constructed body with rust resistant electro-deposition white paint finish and European hinges that are not only pleasing to the eye but functional as well, giving added support and smooth motion. Mirror shelf included with each cabinet.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: John Tinker from: Seal Beach, CA on: June 15, 2009
| ||Very hard to find a product that fit our existing opening. We had no idea that there were so many different opening options. This site had the exact right product in the beveled mirror that were looking for.
|How difficult to install...does it need to be professionally done? - Asked about product AN-BC103
| ||Item AN-MC10344-W is a recessed mounting mirror, which means you would need to cut a hole in your drywall. If this is something you’re comfortable doing on your own to the specifications, then no, you would not need anyone professional.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
BC101, BC103, BC105, BC107