Our Price: $261.10
List Price: $341.32, You Save: 24%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Broan Frameless Cabinet Collection
- Style: Single door medicine cabinet
- Mount Type: Recessed mount only
- Mirror Shape: Arch
- Hinge Type: Piano hinge with a right-hand hinge only
- Constructed of durable heavy gauge steel
- Finish: White powder coat paint
- Exterior mirrors are premium float glass with a ½" beveled edge
- 3 Adjustable polysterene shelves
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- Includes mounting hardware
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Weight: Medicine Cabinet - 24 Lbs, Light Kit 72052 - 7.5 Lbs.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans
The Broan Sonata medicine cabinet's graceful top and bottom curves on this ½" beveled-edge cabinet creates an elegant ensemble in a single-door design. Three adjustable polystyrene shelves inside the cabinet allows plenty of room for storage of bathroom essentials.
Overall Size: 16" W x 3 11/16" D x 32" H
Wall Opening: 14" W x 3 ½" D x 24" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: anonymous from: -, - on: November 11, 2010
| ||Perfect Item, Great Price, Very Fast Shipping, Looks great. Had the chrome pieces re-painted to an Oil Bronze color by my Auto body shop. The mirror only swings to the right, could be a problem for a left handed person.
by: Steve from: Johnstown, NY on: March 30, 2010
| ||Easy to order, delivered within a week, looks great.
|Great looking medicine cabinet!
by: Nancy from: Pasadena, CA on: October 13, 2009
| ||I was worried, based on other reviews, that the product would arrive damaged. The Kitchen Source assured me they'd make it right if it came broken. Luckily, everything was perfect! Note: despite the Kitchen Source asking the manufacturer (who ships directly) to wrap with extra bubble wrap, the shipping material was REALLY skimpy. So - good luck and hope for the best. Once the cabinet is in, you won't be disappointed.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810