$340.47 - $367.59
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Broan Frameless Cabinet Collection
- Style: Single door medicine cabinet
- Mount Type: Recessed mount or Surface mount (surface mount require side mirror kit, sold separately)
- Hinge Type: Concealed hinge which is reversible for left or right hand hinging. Doors open: 170 Degrees on Oversized Deluxe, 125 Degrees on Oversized Classic
- Constructed of durable heavy gauge rust-resistant steel
- Outside cabinet finish: White powder coat paint
- Exterior mirrors are premium float glass and are available with a flat-front
- Interior mirrors on the back of the cabinet and the inside door add light and functionality on the Oversized Deluxe model. The Oversized Classic model features a bright white enamel interior
- 4-5 Adjustable glass shelves
- Easily removable snap-fit shelf supports ensure glass shelves stay in place
- Wide wall openings allow for easy retrofit installations or between studs for new construction
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- Includes mounting hardware
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 38-51 Lbs. Light Kits: 9.5 Lbs.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- BR-760024 & BR-760030 - Surface mount kit: Surface Mount Mirror Kits must be added to finish off the Metro Collection surface mount cabinets without frames
The Metro Oversized frameless medicine cabinet provides a tremendous amount of storage space in a simple clean presentation. All Metro Deluxe medicine cabinets feature interior mirrors on the back. Exterior mirrors are premium float glass ensuring distortion-free viewing and a rich reflection. These bathroom cabinets have adjustable glass shelves which provide light reflection, strength and easy cleaning.
BR-52WH254DPF: Overall - 20"W x 5"D x 25"H; Rough Wall Opening - 19-1/4"W x 4"D x 24" H; 4 Shelves
BR-52WH304P: Overall - 24"W x 5"D x 30"H; Rough Wall Opening - 23-1/4"W x 4"D x 29"H; 4 Shelves
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: CJ from: Mpls, MN on: July 20, 2012
| ||love the medicine cabinet, hate the shipping....need to pack the item better...not much padding for a glass product...first one came dented and broken, second one came fine. Both times the item was losely packed in a bigger box without much padding.
by: Erik Braund from: Brooklyn, NY on: October 15, 2010
| ||Love the size.. huge!
Inspect upon delivery, though. Lots of glass in there... The inside of my door was cracked, but Kitchensource sent me a new one promptly. I will be getting another one when I redo my next bathroom.
|Storage and Style!
by: Stacy from: Herndon, VA on: September 7, 2010
| ||We added these medicine cabinets to our master bath a few years ago and loved them so much we are placing them in our hall and guest baths. Nice large mirrors conceal deep storage. We did have a broken internal mirror on our initial shipment, but the last two cabinets arrivied undamaged. A great way to add additional storage to a bath without losing any fuctionality.
|Great product - once you can get it all intact
by: Roy L from: Los Angeles, CA on: July 22, 2010
| ||Very good product - attractive and spacious. We had our contractor install it as part of a bath remodel, however, we ordered it online ourselves. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's packaging is not suitable for delivery. The first delivery by Fedex came with a visible gouge in the box, resulting in a cracked inner cabinet mirror and the glass shelves were chipped. We returned the whole product in the original box via Fedex at no cost, although there was an initial confusion with kitchensource regarding whether we needed a whole cabinet replacement or just components. This resulted in a 3-4 week delay in shipment of the 2nd cabinet via Fedex. In this case, the cabinet arrived intact but the glass shelves were broken in pieces - not just chipped. At this point, we requested replacement of just the glass shelves, which arrived promptly and intact with shelves individually wrapped in 1-2 weeks via UPS ground. The return was easy and kitchensource was patient and fully accomodating once they understood our situation. Overall, we are very pleased with the quality and appearance of the fully intact product.
|Sturdy, attractive, functional.
by: Matthew from: New York, NY on: March 26, 2010
| ||Sturdy cabinet, large, quality mirror. Simple, clean lines. Very useful to have mirror on both sides of door.
Easy installation with all hardware provided.
My biggest issue is the European hinges. While they're heavy duty and open 170 degrees, its tricky to adjust them so the door closes securely.
|Very Nice in wall cabinet
by: Christian from: -, NY on: August 3, 2009
| ||All in all a very nice in wall Medicine Cabinet. It is very large and holds a lot of stuff. Install was easy. The hinges are great and the included self closers are really a great feature. The self closers stop the door from banging closed. I would highly recommend it.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810