Broan Grant Wood Framed Bathroom Medicine Cabinet
$105.99 - $171.98
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Style: Single door
- Mount Type: Surface or recessed mount
- Hinge Type: 8773 has reversible butt hinges for left or right hand mounting, all other models have reversible piano hinges
- 8773 model is constructed of Polystyrene, all other models are constructed of heavy gauge steel
- Interior Finish: baked-on white powder coat
- Exterior mirrors are a 1/8" thick premium float glass and are surrounded by wood frame
- Wood Finishes: Solid Honey Oak
- Shelves: 2 Polystyrene fixed shelves, 8778 model has 3 polystyrene adjustable shelves
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- Includes mounting hardware
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- BR-8773 - 9 lbs, BR-8778 - 16 lbs
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Broan Grant bathroom medicine cabinet is perfect over pedestal lavatories and could be used side-by-side over wider vanities. The Grant, with its honey-oak finish is ideal. You'll find the simple elegance of this bathroom cabinet is a natural fit in any bath or powder room.
BR-8773: Overall Size: 16-1/4"W x 4-1/2"D x 22" H; Wall Opening: 14"W x 2-1/2"D x 18"H; Shelves: 2, Weight: 9 lbs.
BR-8778: Overall Size: 16-1/4"W x 4-1/2"D x 26-1/4" H; Wall Opening: 14"W x 2-1/2"D x 24"H; Shelves: 3, Weight: 16 lbs.
by: Mary from: Springfield, MA on: March 17, 2010
| ||The back of the medicine cabinet is very thin plastic. I question its longevity. I like the looks of it. Kitchen source is great to deal with.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810