$336.27 - $364.18
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Broan Frameless Cabinet Collection
- Style: Single door medicine cabinet
- Mount Type: Recessed mount or Surface mount (only 4" depths can be surface mounted and require side mirror kit, sold separately)
- Hinge Type: 170 degree concealed hinge which is reversible for left or right hand hinging
- Constructed of durable heavy gauge rust-resistant steel
- Finish: White powder coat paint
- Reversible installation allows right or left hand door opening
- Exterior mirrors are premium float glass and are available with a flat-front or a 1/2" beveled edge
- Interior mirrors on the back of the cabinet and the inside door add light and functionality.
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- Easily removable snap-fit shelf supports ensure glass shelves stay in place
- 14-1/4" wide wall openings allow for easy retrofit installations or between studs for new construction
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- Includes mounting hardware
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 33-44 Lbs.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- BR-760024 & BR-760034 - OPTIONAL Surface mount kit: Surface Mount Mirror Kits must be added to finish off the Metro Collection surface mount cabinets without frames
- BR-76GK - OPTIONAL Gangable Attachment Kit: For joining 2 or more cabinets in a row. For use with both 24" H and 34" H cabinets. (To determine quantity needed, subtract 1 from the number of cabinets to be joined. Ex: 2 cabinets need 1 kit)
The Broan Metro Deluxe Collection frameless bathroom cabinet meets the needs of discerning individuals who desire excellent craftsmanship, form and function. Metro Deluxe medicine cabinets are available in a wide array of configurations including 34" heights and a 4" depth. All Metro Deluxe medicine cabinets feature internal mirrors and installation flexibility. Exterior mirrors are premium float glass ensuring distortion-free viewing and a rich reflection. Available in both flat-front or beveled trim option - 1/2" bevel. These bathroom cabinets have adjustable glass shelves which provide light reflection, strength and easy cleaning.
BR-52WH344: Overall - 15"W x 5"D x 35"H; Rough Wall Opening - 14-1/4"W x 4"D x 34" H; 5 Shelves
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Excellent Medicine Cabinet
by: Mary from: Murrieta, CA on: October 22, 2013
| ||This is a really high quality medicine cabinet. It has a nice heavy duty feel to it, and we love all the mirrors inside and out. Plus it is a good size for retro fit in older homes. I was having trouble finding one to fit, but this one fit perfectly into our rough wall cutout.
by: Stacee Stephan from: MISSION VIEJO, CA on: April 24, 2012
| ||Love this cabinet. It is now one of my favorite things in my new bathroom. It is not only completely functional, the mirrors here, there, and everywhere just make it worth it price, even if it was doubled! You will not regret getting this cabinet. It is extra tall and holds a ton of girlie products. Plenty of shelves came with it. Buy it, buy it, buy it!
|Fantastic product and service
by: nancy from: madison, WI on: March 31, 2011
| ||ALways hesitate to order especially "big products" online but what a fantastic experience....Site included lots of info, customer service phone help was spot on, and product arrived quickly and in perfect shape, which frankly surprised me considering it's heavy and mirrors in and out.
Although we've not installed or put together yet, it appears straightforward, and the quality is substantial, which I was hoping for in a medicine cabinet, but price reasonable for that quality. I'd highly recommend both this site and this Broan medicine cabinet.
|Great product, fast delivery!!
by: William from: los angeles, ca on: February 10, 2011
| ||Hard to find product was easy to find on Kitchensource.com! Great prices and super fast shipping!!
|Just what I wanted
by: Shirley from: Smyrna, DE on: September 16, 2010
| ||Everything arrived in pristine condition and the installation seems to be no problem. The bathroom renovation isn't complete yet but I foresee no problems.
|Great cabinet, but missing hardware
by: Noah Hadas from: San Diego, CA on: May 10, 2010
| ||The bathroom cabinet is beautiful and well manufactured. Unfortunately, needed hardward was not included in both cabinets I purchased. This delayed the installation for at least a week (assuming the hardware shows up as promised.)
|Installer said it was easy to install except for the fact that 1 package of the hinges and screws was missing. They sent two and it is a 3-hinge cabinet. Also one of the other screws was
by: Hannah Pendleton from: Hendersonville, TN on: October 2, 2009
| ||Look, size, etc. excellent. Did not send one pkg. w/hinge and screws. It's a 3-hinge unit and they only sent 2 pkgs. of hinges w/screws. Also one of the other screws was stripped before we used it. I had a professional installer do the work.
|Mirror is top quality
by: Heidi from: Frankfort, Il on: July 9, 2009
| ||I will always use your company. The mirror was shipped very well protected and shipped promptly.
by: Heidi from: Frankfort, Il on: May 10, 2009
| ||I was very pleased with the order. Since it was a mirror cabinet was well packed.
|Do you sell the 6” deep medicine cabinet? We need all the storage space we can get and saw in the specs that 6” was available, but then could only see the 4” was available on your site. (we want the flat front, not beveled, and the long one, 35” long). - Asked about product BR-52WH344DPF
| ||The only medicine cabinet with a 6” wall depth by Broan is frameless, beveled and measures: 15”W x 35”H x 7”D .
You can view BR-72SS346D , below:
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810