Todays Deal: $489.95
List Price: $703.56, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Broan Frameless Cabinet Collection
- Style: single door / frameless
- Mount type: recessed or surface mount installation; surface mount installation kit included.
- Reversible mounting allows left or right-hand opening
- Fabricated steel construction features our durable rust-resistant finishing process
- White cabinet body
- Exterior mirrors are premium float glass ensuring distortion-free viewing and a rich reflection - 1" bevel.
- Interior mirrors on the back of the cabinet add light and functionality
- Three adjustable glass shelves for superior light reflection
- Snap-fit shelf supports lock glass shelves in place
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 39 Lbs.
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Broan Nutone Oval Frameless Bathroom Medicine Cabinets with beveled front mirrors are beautifully functional, high quality cabinet. Perfect over pedestal lavs in the powder room or in contemporary bathrooms where shapes add character and make a statement about the room as well as the owner. The Metro medicine cabinet features interior mirrors on the back. Exterior mirrors are premium float glass ensuring distortion-free viewing and a rich reflection. Available with a beveled mirror, this bathroom cabinet has adjustable glass shelves which provide light reflection, strength and easy cleaning.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Size: 24" W x 4 1/2" D x 35 7/8" H
Wall Opening: 14 1/4" W x 4" x 24" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Barbara Ann Preziozo from: Briarcliff Manor, NY on: April 6, 2011
| ||It arrived in a timely manner. Looked exactly like the picture and looks great in the bathroom
|Nice Medicine Cabinet needs minor improvements.
by: Walking Catfish from: Rochelle, IL on: April 8, 2010
| ||This is a very nice medicine cabinet that is easy to install. I surface-mounted mine but am going to recess-mount it eventually. I am very happy with it but there are two improvements I would like to see made to this medicine cabinet:
1. The mirror flexes from top to bottom when you are cleaning the glass. This is because it can pivot on the magnet that holds it closed. Adding some rubber bumper material (that is the same thickness as the magnet) between the cabinet and the mirror at the top and bottom would fix this.
2. The surface-mount wall brackets do not fit around the cabinet and mirror hinge bracket -which is shipped already bolted to the cabinet. I solved this by unbolting the mirror hinge bracket and placing the surface mount bracket between the cabinet and the mirror hinge bracket. Then it fit nicely when I bolted it all together. The instructions should be modified to explain this so purchasers won't have to figure it out every time.
by: Donna from: Slidell, LA on: September 23, 2009
| ||Ordering with Kitchen Source was very easy. Their web page allowed me to view the product from several views. Upon receiving the mirrored cabinet I found the quality of the product to exceed my expectations
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: