Cabinetry not included, Baskets Optional
$495 - $516
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Required Trays/Baskets (Sold Separately)
- Pantry Pull-Out
- heavy Duty Full Extension Frame
- Integrated soft-close & soft-open
- Synchronized runner provides a more stable and smooth operation
- Available in Champagne or Silver
- Made of steel
- Load Capacity: 265 lbs.
- For 12" to 24" cabinet widths
- Door mounted; works with overlay and inset doors
- Includes: Frame, Runners, Door Brackets
- Easy installation; top & bottom mount or trays
- Holds baskets or trays measuring 8" - 22" wide
- Trays/Baskets sold separately (See Required Trays/Baskets)
- Trays are height adjustable in 4" increments
- Heights: 31-1/2" - 47-1/4"H (Recommend 4 Shelves), 47-1/4" - 63"H (Recommend 4 Shelves), 63" - 78-3/4"H (Recommend 6 Shelves), or 77-1/8" - 92-7/8"H (Recommend 8 Shelves)
- Pull Out Basket Holder is required when a pantry frame height is extended every 5" beyond its minimum height (Sold separately - see Accessories)
Available in Champagne or Silver, this Pantry Pull-Out Full Extension Pantry Frame by Hafele is the perfect item for any kitchen. Store cans and boxes in one place with this frame that fits in 12" to 24" cabinet widths. Easily installed, the frame is door mounted and made of steel.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
For 12" to 24" Cabinet Widths
Frame Width/Depth: 4-3/4"W x 21-1/2" D
Heights: 31-1/2" - 47-1/4" H, 47-1/4" - 63" H, 63" - 78-3/4" H, or 77-1/8" - 92-7/8" H
|Quality product needing professional installation
by: Bernard from: Princeton, NJ on: September 23, 2014
| ||We had several Hafele products installed when our kitchen was renovated in 1998. We liked them very much. Recently the pantry pull-out became difficult to open. A contractor, not the original installer, couldn't find any way to correct the problem so we purchased a new pull-out.
The new device was similar to but not identical to the original and, for example, we could not use the baskets from the old device and had to buy new.
Our contractor installed the new pull-out but it had the same problems as the old one.
To cut a long story short, after a number of phone calls to dealers, Hafele, and others, we found an experienced installer. Although we live in populous central New Jersey the nearest experienced installer was over 60 miles away. He fixed the problems and the device now works as advertised.
So be warned. While we recommend the products, you need to make sure that you use a contractor who has plenty of Hafele experience.
by: Annei from: New York, NY on: April 26, 2013
| ||Had a different pull-out pantry before and it kept getting stuck.
This one rolls beautifully. Worth the extra money.
|What is the minimum cabinet opening to use this with the 8" wide basket? - Asked about product HA-546.62.913
| ||This pantry pull-out can be used with 12" to 24" cabinet widths.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
546.62.810, 546.62.811, 546.62.812, 546.62.813, 546.62.910, 546.62.911, 546.62.912, 546.62.913