Our Price: $245.59
List Price: $346.00, You Save: 29%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Advantage Components Expandable Stainless Steel Oval Pot Rack
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- Fully adjustable width from 32-1/2" to 46"
- Easy assembly utilizing only 2 nuts and bolts
- Stainless steel finish
- Includes 22" W x 14" D wire grid
- Includes 12 pot hooks, 2 chains, 4 S-hooks and 2 eyebolts
- Modern, customizable look and performance
- Weight: Approximately 12 Lbs.
- 5-Year Manufacturers limited warranty
- Made in the USA
The orignial all stainless expandable oval pot rack! Modern, customizable look and performance! Recycled Steel! That rustic look of a hanging pot rack is available in a variation that will match your modern kitchen. Advantage Components designed their Stainless Steel Oval Pot Rack with an up-to-date stainless steel finish that looks great alongside today’s modern appliances. Of course all the features of an Advantage Components pot rack can be found here, the rack is adjustable in width from 32-1/2” to 46” to grow with your needs and accommodate a large number of pots and pans, This pot rack includes a 22” W x 14” D wire grid as well as all mounting hardware. Hanging from only two points on your ceiling, the installation of this rack is foolproof.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
32-1/2" - 46" W x 15-3/8" D x 11-1/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great Pot Rack
by: Nancy L. from: Oswego, IL on: February 17, 2012
| ||I am really happy with my purchase. It looks great in my kitchen. I would recommend to a friend.
by: Tina from: Sacramento, CA on: January 24, 2012
| ||This is really a fantastic looking pot rack. It very functional and easy to install.
|How much does the product weight? - Asked about product ADV-KPR1003
| ||18 lbs.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810