Shown Here with Optional Trim Ceiling Covers (Sold Separately)
Hammered Steel Finish
Trim Ceiling Covers
Low Ceiling Arms
Winter Deal: $91.99
List Price: $142.84, You Save: 36%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Enclume Rack It Up Pot Racks Collection
- MPR-02 series expandable rectangle pot rack w/grid
- Ceiling mount installation
- Includes grid (a $25 bonus value) to multiply storage capacity & versatility of the pot rack
- Grid fits in both lengths: 24" and 34"
- Comes with 12 hooks
- Thick "simulated hammered steel" powder coat finish
- Allows for rack to be painted to match décor
- Steel-Steel toggle/bolt system
- Drywall anchor - makes installation quick and easy without joists or studs
- Constructed of 1/8" thick hot-rolled steel
- Safely holds hundreds of pounds
- Light weight
- Assembly Required
- Available low-ceiling arms are useful when ceilings are less than 9 feet - the short steel arms raise the rack so hanging pots don't block the kitchen view
- Trim ceiling covers, bought separately, can be placed above ceiling hooks to add a "finishing touch" to your pot rack - paintable to match your kitchen
- Extra hooks are also available for when your original hooks cannot be found - steel with a powder coat finish
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
The Rack it Up Expandable Rectangle Pot Rack w/Grid from Enclume expands from 24" - 34" wide and is 14" deep and 16" high. This pot rack features a grid, a new steel-steel toggle/bolt system with a drywall anchor that makes installing this system quick and easy - without the use of handymen or joists and studs. The pot rack's steel construction safely holds hundreds of pounds - much more than the usual pots and pans hanging on the rack. Add more storage hook accessories, or add low-ceiling arms so hanging pots are not obsturcting the view of the kitchen. Trim ceiling covers are also available to add a "finishing touch" to your ktichen, which are paintable to match all décor. It is light weight and assembly is required. The pot rack ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
Expands from 24" - 34" W x 14" D x 16" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: anonymous from: -, - on: November 12, 2012
|EASY to hang!
by: Nancy from: Lake Worth, FL on: August 26, 2009
| ||Product (hanging pot rack) was easy to assemble and really easy to hang. And it looks great!
|Lo ceiling arms MPR-02 Series - DO YOU STILL USE THE HOOKS = OR JUST THAT SMALL BLACK SCREW? - Asked about product EN-MPR-02
| ||You will need to remove the standard arms and save the Bolts to attach the low-ceiling arms in same holes. Follow assembly instructions in Oval or Rectangle booklet, low ceiling arms are attached in the same manner. Note location of arms, be certain each arm is on OUTSIDE of body when attached.
For more details view the complete assembly and installation instructions for low ceiling arms and Oval Pot Racks:
| ||0% of 4 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (4)|
|Re: Enclume Rack it Up Expanding Rectangle Pot Rack w/Grid MPR-02 Series.
We have 12 foot high ceilings in our kitchen. How far from the ceiling does the rack hang? Is there any way to make it hang lower? - Asked about product EN-MPR-02
| ||It will hang from the ceiling down 16 inches. This rack is made for an approx. 9 foot ceiling. We do not have a chain that matches the powder coat gray finish.
| ||0% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (2)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810