More from Enclume Finishing Touches Collection
- Available in Hammered Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, or Chrome
- Straight Pot Hook, Angled Pot Hook, Basket Hook, Twin Hook, Double Level Hook and "S" Hook come in sets of six
- Captains Hook, Extension Hooks and Ceiling Screw Hook must be ordered individually
- We sell hooks only to customers who have ordered a rack
- Extra hooks are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- Premier chain can be used instead of extension hooks to lower a rack to a desired height, which allows for unlimited flexibility - has 1-1/2" links
- Each length lowers the rack approximately 1" - 12 links per foot
- Made in the USA
- EN-BH, Basket Hook: The wide mouth accommodates cookware and utensils with thicker handles. 4.5" high
- EN-CH, Captain Hook: For use in hanging Rolled End Bars. Includes corresponding Ceiling Screw Hook. 8" high
- EN-CSH, Ceiling Screw Hook: Use to mount racks into ceiling joists or beams. Included with all ceiling racks. 3" high
- EN-DLH, Double Level Hook: Like a twin hook, only with offset sides. Perfect for hanging lid storage. 6.5" high
- EN-ESH, "S" Hooks: A general purpose kitchen hook. 6" high
- EN-EX5/7/10/15, Extension Hooks: For ceilings taller than 8', these hooks lower the rack to your preferred height. 5", 7", 10" and 15" sizes
- EN-PHA, Angled Pot Hook: Hook end is at a right angle so cookware nests together. 4.5" high
- EN-PHS, Straight Pot Hook: Hook end faces you so cookware is displayed outward. 4.5" high
- EN-TH, Twin Hook: Gives you twice the hook in the same amount of rack space. 4.5" high
These Enclume pot hooks come in Hammered Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, or Chrome. These hooks are only sold to customers who have ordered a rack. Note that Straight Pot Hook, Angled Pot Hook, Basket Hook, Twin Hook, Double Level Hook and "S" Hook come in sets of six, while Captains Hook, Extension Hooks and Ceiling Screw Hook must be ordered individually.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Additional hooks for pot rack
by: Carol from: New York, NY on: November 18, 2016
| ||Kitchensource made it very easy to order additional angled hooks for my Enclume pot rack. Yay! Plus they shipped the hooks quickly. Now I can hang more pots from the ceiling. This was great.
by: Matt from: Pismo Beach, CA on: April 8, 2015
| ||Fit great on our pot rack. Very versatile and just the correct size.
|Exactly what we needed
by: Deaver C from: Nashville, TN on: November 19, 2014
| ||Simple enough item. Key was the finish, which was perfect. I appreciated the phone call, unsolicited, to confirm lengths.
|Worth waiting for
by: Maxine OBrien from: Poynette, wi on: March 26, 2013
| ||The pot rack was hammered steel in gun metal gray and I was happy to get chain to match even though it took three months to get it. Black chain would have looked ridiculous.
by: Molly from: Raleigh, NC on: November 7, 2012
by: Molly from: Raleigh , NC on: November 7, 2012
| ||Works like a charm and handle all our pots.
|Great customer service on phone
by: jimmy waldo from: woodland hills, ca on: February 23, 2012
| ||Product was exactly as advertised, great customer service answering questions, quick shipping, good price
|exactly what I wanted
by: jessica fullerton from: aspen, co on: January 13, 2011
| ||I wanted a 6' ceiling mounted rod which turned out to be a special order. It arrived within the time frame (less than 2 weeks) quoted by the sales rep. I did not need the captain hooks after all because the ceiling over my sink is so low but I was able to improvise and hang it successfully.
by: gordon rennie from: olym[pia, wa on: January 13, 2010
| ||outstanding product (enclume pot rack). arrived in two days. easy to install/use. very happy w/ it. gfr
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
TH-HS, EX5HS, BH, BH-HS, CH, CHAIN, CHAINHS, CHAINSS, CSH, CSH-HS, DLH-HS, ESH, ESH-HS, EX10HS, EX15, EX15HS, PHA, PHA-HS, PHS, PHS-HS