Hammered Steel Finish
Stainless Steel Finish
$489.95 - $1319.95
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR12 series Low Ceiling Oval Rack with Grid
- 6 straight hooks (PHS), 12 angled hooks included (PHA)
- Ceiling screws included
- Requires little maintenance
- Mounts on 16" centers, either in-line or perpendicular to ceiling
- Available in Brushed stainless steel or Hammered Steel, Copper and Chrome finishes
- Plated finishes: Copper & Chrome plated finishes are made to order items and take approximately 3-6 weeks to ship
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 31 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- Made-to-Order Policy
Designed for low ceilings or tall cooks, the Low Ceiling Oval pot rack provides all the storage capacity of the Three Foot Oval pot rack in a rack that's only 8-1/2" high. It is available in hammered steel, copper, chrome or stainless steel. All available finishes provide Enclume's signature strength and durability, and require little maintenance. The Low Ceiling Oval pot rack mounts on 16" centers, either in-line or perpendicular to ceiling beams or joists, making it adjustable to any spot in your kitchen. The stylish shape and design of the Low Ceiling pot rack give it a fresh look that is a perfect fit for any kitchen. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
37" W x 20 1/2" D x 8 1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Mike from: Cumming, GA on: January 9, 2014
| ||The copper rack was much heavier than I expected. It was well crafted and installed pretty easy. I made a template using the shipping box to mark the holes in the ceiling. You will want to have an extra set of hands to install.
Looked good, well packages and arrived timely, holds a lot of pots and pans.
|strong, great for low ceilings
by: Molly from: Raleigh, NC on: August 15, 2013
| ||All I hoped for. Very strong and durable. Great look. Easy instructions to assemble. Worth every penny.
|I'm very impressed with KitchenSource
by: Shannon Amerman from: San Carlos, CA on: July 13, 2009
| ||Just wanted to let you know, the rack arrived with the grid (much quicker than I had expected), and the photo attached shows it installed! Thank you very much! I'm very impressed with KitchenSource and will use you guys again!
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
PR12wgSS, PR12wgCH, PR12wgCP, PR12wgHS
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810