Hammered Steel Finish
$463.57 - $1053.33
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR16B series three foot oval pot racks
- Available in Hammered Steel, Copper, Brass, and Chrome Finishes
- Mounts on 12" centers
- Includes 12 straight hooks (PHS), 6 angled hooks (PHA), 2 - 5" extension hooks
- Includes ceiling screws
- Mounts on 12" Centers
- Chain and hanging links not included
- Plated finishes: Brass, Copper & Chrome plated finishes are made to order items and take approximately 3-6 weeks to ship
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 34 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For Custom Hooks and Chain in Brass, Chrome or copper, Click Here
- Made-to-Order Policy
The Ceiling Mounted Three Foot Oval Pot Rack is one of our most popular pot racks. This unique three- foot design leaves room for eight feet of linear storage, yet it is not too obtrusive in size. The oval pot rack is available in brass, copper, and chrome finishes. Enclume achieves these durable finishes by using a process called electroplating. This process creates the smooth hard surface and crisp clean lines that are distinctive to our plated racks. Solid brass and solid copper do not compare with the standard of excellence set for each plated pot rack. Two five- inch extension hooks are included with the pot rack. The low maintenance and strength of this Enclume pot rack make it a cut above the rest.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36.5" W x 17" D x 22"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Dawn Daly from: Key West, FL on: October 1, 2014
| ||Delivery was expeditious. Look is perfect, blended well with other appliances. It is holding approx. 25 pots. I am more than pleased!
|On the model above, Chrome would be Stainless Steel, right? What grade of stainless is it?
- Asked about product EN-PR16bwgCH
| ||This rack is made with cold rolled steel and then, plated over the steel, not Stainless Steel.
The finish is a mirrored chrome.
However, we do have the same pot rack that is made with a 304-G Brushed Stainless Steel available, here (EN-PR16BWG): http://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/encpr16s.htm
| ||0% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (2)|